Veena Malik Rocks On The Launch Of Drama Queen

Veena Malik is to Drama Queen






The sensational Bollywood hottie Veena Malik has just celebrated the new venture of turning international pop singer with the launch of her first single album “Drama Queen”. 
At the launch of her first single music album “Drama Queen”, Veena Malik stepped on stage in a traditional red lehenga, she is never seen wearing before. But soon after she appeared in a white miniskirt and set the stage on fire with her killing performance, singing one the songs from her music album. Getting hot and sexy, she shaked her body with every beat of the song and was very excited about her new achievement.
“it’s a very special day for me, my first single album Drama Queen is launched and I am the real Drama Queen and I think this title suits me well,” said Veena Malik.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Find Us On FaceBook


Online Radio Player 4 U